Going on a cruise can be a fantastic experience, but it’s important to be prepared with the right items. While there are some essentials that you’ll need to bring with you, there are also some items that can make your trip more enjoyable without breaking the bank. Here are 10 things to bring on a cruise that cost less than $20:
- Power Strip – A power strip can come in handy if you have a lot of devices that need to be charged, such as phones, cameras, and laptops. You can find a basic power strip for less than $10.
- Reusable Water Bottle – Staying hydrated is important, and bringing a reusable water bottle can save you money on bottled water. You can find a durable, reusable water bottle for less than $20.
- Lanyard – A lanyard can be a convenient way to keep your cruise card and other important items easily accessible. You can find lanyards with a card holder for less than $10.
- Portable Fan – A portable fan can be a lifesaver on hot days or in stuffy cabins. You can find a small, battery-operated fan for less than $20.
- Sunscreen – Protecting your skin from the sun is important, and bringing your own sunscreen can save you money on the ship. You can find a bottle of sunscreen for less than $10.
- Waterproof Phone Case – If you plan on spending time at the beach or by the pool, a waterproof phone case can protect your phone from water damage. You can find a waterproof phone case for less than $20.
- Clothespins – Clothespins can be useful for drying wet clothes on the balcony or hanging up swimsuits to dry. You can find a pack of clothespins for less than $5.
- Inflatable Neck Pillow – If you have trouble sleeping on the ship, an inflatable neck pillow can make a big difference. You can find a comfortable, inflatable neck pillow for less than $20.
- Deck of Cards – A deck of cards can be a fun way to pass the time on sea days or in the evenings. You can find a deck of cards for less than $5.
- Travel Umbrella – A travel umbrella can come in handy if you encounter rain on your trip. You can find a compact, travel-sized umbrella for less than $20.
In conclusion, bringing these items on your cruise can make your trip more enjoyable and convenient without breaking the bank. Remember to pack smart and only bring what you need, and you’ll be sure to have a great time on your cruise.