The Norwegian Viva is the newest ship in Norwegian Cruise Line’s Prima Class fleet. It is scheduled to debut in February 2023, and it will sail from Miami to the Caribbean and Bahamas.
The Norwegian Viva is 142,500 gross tons and has a capacity of 3,218 passengers. It is 1,097 feet long and 138 feet wide. The ship has 17 decks and 1,744 staterooms.
The Norwegian Viva features a number of new and innovative features, including:
- A new type of water slide called the Aqua Park. The Aqua Park is a multi-level water slide complex that features a variety of different slides and pools.
- A new type of outdoor bar called the Haven Bar. The Haven Bar is an exclusive bar located in the Haven area of the ship. It offers stunning views of the ocean and is the perfect place to enjoy a drink and relax.
- A new type of restaurant called the Onda by Scarpetta. Onda by Scarpetta is a fine dining restaurant that is located in the Haven area of the ship. It offers a modern Italian menu and is the perfect place to enjoy a special occasion meal.
The Norwegian Viva also features a number of popular features from other Norwegian Cruise Line ships, including:
- The Norwegian Cruise Line app. The Norwegian Cruise Line app allows passengers to access a variety of features on the ship, including the ability to book shore excursions, order room service, and track their spending.
- The Norwegian Cruise Line Freestyle Dining program. The Norwegian Cruise Line Freestyle Dining program allows passengers to dine at any restaurant on the ship at any time they want.
- The Norwegian Cruise Line Haven. The Norwegian Cruise Line Haven is an exclusive area on the ship that offers passengers a variety of amenities, including a private pool, a private lounge, and a private restaurant.
The Norwegian Viva is sure to be a popular ship with cruise passengers. It offers a variety of new and innovative features, as well as a number of popular features from other Norwegian Cruise Line ships. If you’re looking for a cruise ship that offers something for everyone, the Norwegian Viva is definitely worth considering.