The Norwegian Epic Bowling Alley is a great place to have some fun and enjoy some friendly competition. The alley is located on Deck 16 and has 10 lanes that can accommodate up to 6 people per lane. The lanes are well-maintained and the equipment is in good condition. The alley also has a snack bar where you can purchase food and drinks.
The bowling alley is open from 10am to 2am daily. There is no charge to bowl, but you will need to purchase a bowling ball and shoes. Bowling balls and shoes can be rented for $5 each.
If you are looking for a fun and competitive activity to do on your cruise, the Norwegian Epic Bowling Alley is a great option. It is a great way to spend some time with friends and family and have some laughs.
Here are some additional tips for bowling on the Norwegian Epic:
- Arrive early to avoid the crowds. The bowling alley can get busy, especially in the evenings.
- If you are a beginner, ask for help from one of the staff members. They will be happy to show you how to bowl and give you some tips.
- Don’t be afraid to have fun! Bowling is a great way to let loose and have some laughs.
- Wear comfortable shoes. You will be doing a lot of walking and standing, so you want to make sure your feet are comfortable.
- Bring a water bottle. It can get hot in the bowling alley, so it is important to stay hydrated.
- Have a good attitude! Bowling is a game of skill, but it is also a game of chance. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t bowl well. Just keep trying and you will eventually get better.
With these tips in mind, you are sure to have a great time bowling on the Norwegian Epic.