Carnival Cruise Line is always looking for new ways to improve the dining experience on its ships. In recent months, the line has introduced a number of new menu items, including:
- The Caribbean Cobb Salad: This salad features grilled chicken, avocado, bacon, tomatoes, hard-boiled eggs, and blue cheese crumbles, all tossed in a Caribbean-inspired vinaigrette.
- The New England Lobster Roll: This classic sandwich features fresh lobster meat, celery, and mayonnaise, all served on a toasted bun.
- The Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich: This spicy sandwich features crispy chicken that is coated in a Nashville hot sauce.
- The Chocolate Lava Cake: This decadent dessert features a warm chocolate cake that is filled with molten chocolate.
- The Key Lime Pie Martini: This refreshing cocktail features key lime pie filling, vodka, and whipped cream.
The new menu items are available on select Carnival ships, and they are sure to please a variety of palates. Whether you are looking for a light lunch or a decadent dessert, Carnival has something new to offer.
In addition to the new menu items, Carnival has also made some changes to its existing menus. For example, the line has added more vegetarian and vegan options, and it has also updated its kids’ menus.
The changes to the menus are part of Carnival’s ongoing efforts to improve the guest experience. The line is always looking for new ways to make its cruises more enjoyable, and the new menu items are a step in the right direction.
If you are planning a cruise on Carnival, be sure to check out the new menu items. You may just find your new favorite dish.